We are pleased to announce the establishment of "The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging Most Influential Papers Award 2022". The award is to recognize and publicize high-quality academic research published on The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging. Papers (Original Research articles, Review articles, and Resource reports) submitted from April 21, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered. Three papers will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee and under the guidance of the whole Editorial Board team. The winner(s) will be announced in September 2023.
1. Submissions to The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging from April 21, 2021, to December 31, 2022;
2. Papers should be published before March 31, 2023, considering manuscript processing time;
3. The award will be announced at the end of September 2023;
4. Manuscript type: Original Research articles, Review articles, and Resource reports;
5. We encourage the authors to focus on the following factors: innovation, significance to the research community, scientific impact, and technical excellence. Selections will be determined based on peer-reviewed comments, evaluations from Scientific Committee, and citation data from the Web of Science.
Winners will be entitled to:
1.One first prize of $700 USD, two second prizes of $500 USD each;
2. An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s);
3. The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of JCA and OAE Publishing Inc.;
4. Winner(s) will be invited to speak as Guest Speakers at our webinars or to participate in special interviews, depending on their availability.
The continuing success of The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging depends on the contributions of dedicated researchers who provide constructive and insightful feedback to help authors improve their papers. We are delighted to establish The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging Best Reviewer Award to honor the excellence in peer-reviewing. Each year the Editorial team will select the 5 best reviewers of the year based on the quality, quantity, and timeliness of their reviews.
1. Reviewers who have reviewed at least one manuscript from April 21, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered;
2. Reviewers will be selected based on the quality, quantity, and timeliness of their reviews;
3. Winners will be announced in March 2023.
Winners will be entitled to:
1. $150 USD;
2. A certificate signed by Editor-in-Chief with the winner’s name;
3. Winners will be invited as Guest Speakers at our webinars or to participate in special interviews.
If you are interested in contributing to The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging or reviewing papers, welcome to contact the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more journal news, welcome to visit https://cardiovascularaging.com/announcement/index.