The continuing success of The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging depends on the contributions of dedicated researchers who provide constructive and insightful feedback to help authors improve their papers. We are delighted to establish The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging Best Reviewer Award to honor the excellence in peer-reviewing. Each year the Editorial team will select the 5 best reviewers of the year based on the quality, quantity, and timeliness of their reviews.
1. Reviewers who have reviewed at least one manuscript from April 21, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered;
2. Reviewers will be selected based on the quality, quantity, and timeliness of their reviews;
3. Winners will be announced in March 2023.
Winners will be entitled to:
1. $150 USD;
2. A certificate signed by Editor-in-Chief with the winner’s name;
3. Winners will be invited as Guest Speakers at our webinars or to participate in special interviews.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging is an international peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly online journal established in April, 2021. The journal aims to publish clinical, translational, and basic science discoveries that pertain to all aspects of aging and cardiovascular disease. The Editors aim to provide timely, fair, and balanced considerations to all manuscripts submitted and seek the opinions of the external experts in prioritizing the meritorious manuscripts.
Aims and Scope: https://cardiovascularaging.com/pages/view/aims_and_scope
Published Articles: https://cardiovascularaging.com/journal/archives