We are pleased to announce the establishment of "The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging Most Influential Papers Award 2022". The award is to recognize and publicize high-quality academic research published on JCA. Papers (Original Research articles, Review articles, and Resource reports) submitted from April 21, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered. Three papers will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee and under the guidance of the whole Editorial Board team. The winner(s) will be announced in September 2023.
1. Submissions to JCA from April 21, 2021, to December 31, 2022;
2. Papers should be published before March 31, 2023, considering manuscript processing time;
3. The award will be announced at the end of September 2023;
4. Manuscript type: Original Research articles, Review articles, and Resource reports;
5. We encourage the authors to focus on the following factors: innovation, significance to the research community, scientific impact, and technical excellence. Selections will be determined based on peer-reviewed comments, evaluations from Scientific Committee, and citation data from the Web of Science.
Winners will be entitled to:
1.One first prize of $700 USD, two second prizes of $500 USD each;
2. An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s);
3. The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of JCA and OAE Publishing Inc.;
4. Winner(s) will be invited to speak as Guest Speakers at our webinars or to participate in special interviews, depending on their availability.
Notes: If there is any issue arising before the final decision can be reached, the Scientific Committee will discuss it promptly.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Aging is an international peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly online journal established in April, 2021. JCA aims to publish clinical, translational, and basic science discoveries that pertain to all aspects of aging and cardiovascular disease. The Editors aim to provide timely, fair, and balanced considerations to all manuscripts submitted and seek the opinions of the external experts in prioritizing the meritorious manuscripts.
Aims and Scope: https://cardiovascularaging.com/pages/view/aims_and_scope
Published Articles: https://cardiovascularaging.com/journal/archives